Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Alito and Miers

I have a good friend with WMU College Republicans who reads way more than I do. Sometimes I think he reads more than is good for him. He occassionally finds himself confused about how to distribute his aquired genius to the general public. Good friend that I am, I have volunteered the use of my blog. POLITICAL UPDATES will now be a regular feature.
I, the Steve, have spoken.

This week's POLITICAL UPDATE focuses on the judiciary. President Bush recently nominated Sam Alito to the Supreme Court following the withdrawal of Harriet Miers.

Phyllis Schlafly summarizes what was wrong with Miers.
Ann Coulter comments on her withdrawal.
Human Events discusses Alito.
Robert Novak discusses the Democrats' dilemma.
Finally, Phyllis Schlafly discusses the state of the conservative movement.